2nd February 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Hospitality management?

How much is the hospitality management fee? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  2. Fee structure of Hospitality management? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in master of hospitality management after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  6. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  7. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?
  8. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  9. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  10. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Which course is better to study in MBA among Hospitality Management and Hospital Management?
  12. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  13. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  15. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  16. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List government sector jobs in Kerala for Hospitality Management graduates?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
30th April 2016, 10:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Hospitality management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much is the hospitality management fee? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
The fee structure for Hospitality management may differ from college to college based on various factors such as, college reputation, education quality and facility. The approximate fee structure will be Rs. 25, 000 TO 30,000 years per year. Please, refer to the official website of the respective university for more Information.
30th April 2016, 11:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Hospitality management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The fee structure for Hospitality management course may differ from college to college. The approximate fee structure will be Rs. 15,000 to 25,000 per year based on the college. Please, refer the official website for the respective university for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?