19th June 2016, 03:38 PM
deep paras singh

Is it good to do tourism and hospitality management course at Global Institute, Amristar?

Hello sir/madam..

Is it good to do tourism and hospitality management course at Global Institute, Amristar? What are the advantages of this? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? I just need to know if we can go for this course or not. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc Agriculture in Global Institute, Amristar?
  2. How to do training from Taj Hotel, Mumbai after B.Sc Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management?
  3. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam? What's the maximum age limit for the same? I am pursuing MBA degree in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management from Global University, Nagaland
  5. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  6. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  7. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Tours and Travels PGDM colleges in India?
  9. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  10. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  12. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  13. Jobs availability of IHM students in government sector?
  14. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  15. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  16. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce? -- [New]
  17. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  18. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management through ICET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?