5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management in Ramnarain Ruia College? Eligibility to join?

I want to know the eligibility criteria to join Ramnarain Ruia College for Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management course. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to join this course in this college and also the course structure and fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Details and benefits of studying Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism course?
  2. Job opportunities for a candidate through Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management course? Advantages of studying this course?
  3. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  4. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  5. List of diploma courses which are being offered at Ramnarain Ruia College?
  6. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD (Tourism Management) in Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute?
  9. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  10. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  11. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  12. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  13. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  14. Is placement facility available for Diploma(Air Hospitality) candidates in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Fee structure of this course?
  15. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Management Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies?
  17. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?
  18. How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector? -- [New]
10th April 2017, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management in Ramnarain Ruia College? Eligibility to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the eligibility criteria to join Ramnarain Ruia College for Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management course. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to join this course in this college and also the course structure and fee expenses.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or HSC in Arts/Science/Commerce stream can apply for the admission to the Bachelor of Vocation in Tourism & Travel Management course at Ramnarain Ruia College. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The course duration will be three years. The course covers the following topics: Tourism Overview, Introduction to Tourism Development and Travel Concepts, Documentation, World Geography, Computer Application for Tourism, Tour Planning, Tourism Marketing, Indian Places of Tourist Attraction etc. You have to contact the college office for exact fees details. The Ramnarain Ruia College website link given here Click Here
3rd June 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management in Ramnarain Ruia College? Eligibility to join?

I need to do enquiry of tours and travels course college.graduation in tours and travels course. Bvoc. Here siddhesh nade. 8169752112.
3rd June 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I need to do enquiry of tours and travels course college.graduation in tours and travels course. Bvoc. Here siddhesh nade. 8169752112.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?