24th November 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is Polytechnic Diploma in Textile Design valid for LDC in SSC?

I have passed polytechnic diploma in textile design stream. I want to know if this course is valid for Lower division clerk job post in SSC?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  2. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  3. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  4. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
  5. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  6. Can I apply in SSC LDC recruitment exam with Diploma certificate instead of Higher Secondary?
  7. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  8. Am I eligible for SSC combined higher level exam for data entry operator, LDC and Stenographer exam after completing 3 years diploma in Computer Engineering from Polytechnic College after 10th?
  9. What is the fee structure of Government Diploma course in Fashion & Textile Design?
  10. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
  11. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  12. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  13. Printing course in Bangalore?
  14. Can I do diploma in Textile after SSC and certificate course in cotton spinning of 2 years?
  15. Detailed information, Model Question Papers and reference books for preparation of SSC LDC recruitment exam?
  16. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
  18. What is the date of announcement of results of SSC LDC exam
24th November 2015, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Polytechnic Diploma in Textile Design valid for LDC in SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed polytechnic diploma in textile design stream. I want to know if this course is valid for Lower division clerk job post in SSC?
You have completed diploma course so you are eligible SSC LDC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
25th November 2015, 06:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Polytechnic Diploma in Textile Design valid for LDC in SSC?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in LDC Recruitment Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). You are not eligible to apply for SSC LDC Examination being a Diploma candidate. The basic minimum educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. Since Diploma is a qualification in 10+3 pattern, you are not eligible to apply for SSC LDC Recruitment Examination. The recruitment name itself for SSC LDC is "CHSL 10+2" (Combined Higher Secondary Level) in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. I am sorry to say that this course Diploma in Textile Design is not valid for LDC (Lower Division Clerk) post in Staff Selection Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?