24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream in first year of Diploma Engineering at RGPV, Bhopal? Procedure for it?

I am studying in 1st year of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at RGPV, Bhopal but wanted to change stream in Electrical Engineering. Is it possible to change it? What is the procedure to change it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change Diploma in Mechanical to Aeronautical stream? What are the rules and regulations of RGPV Bhopal?
  2. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  3. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
  4. RGPV, Bhopal 3rd semester question papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  5. What is the procedure to change the University from RGPV to any other State University? What is the procedure to do so?
  6. Procedure to change stream in Diploma Engineering in BCECE colleges?
  7. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  8. Possibility to change stream to Mechanical for Diploma Civil student? -- [New]
  9. How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies?
  10. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Which years in BE we will get admission after completing the diploma course?
  12. Procedure for training in BHEL Bhopal? Guidelines about training in BHEL Bhopal -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  14. Possibility to change stream after 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication to Chemical branch?
  15. Possibility to change stream to Civil Engineering for BTech Mechanical 1st year student?
  16. How to fill the Ph.D admission form of RGPV, Bhopal? Where to get the information?
  17. Is there any possibility to change to different stream in PG
  18. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
25th August 2017, 11:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream in first year of Diploma Engineering at RGPV, Bhopal? Procedure for it?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to change your stream in the first year of your Diploma course from Electrical and Electronics Engineering to Electrical Engineering as there is no such provision of changing the stream. But once you can try to have a talk with the principal of the College regarding the matter. If the College authorities allow to change the stream, then you can proceed for it. Otherwise you have continue with your present stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?