14th January 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the University from RGPV to any other State University? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my career from RGPV but I want to change the University so I want to know what is the procedure to change the University from RGPV to any other State University? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i change my college within RGPV University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?
  3. Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?
  4. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  5. How can I change my college in B.E within RGPV university with 7.2 CGPA
  6. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Computer Application in University Institute of Technology RGPV?
  7. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
  8. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  9. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  10. Change of college for M.Pharma within RGPV University?
  11. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Ph.D from USA after M.A in English?
  13. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities?
  14. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  15. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  16. Can I get admission in Abroad for completing RGPV (4th semester and onward) after completing 3rd semester from SVITS?
  17. How to change the university and college after first year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?
26th January 2017, 02:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the University from RGPV to any other State University? What is the procedure to do so?

No, it is not possible to change from RGPV university to any other state university for pursuing your higher studies. If you have taken admission in any course then, you need to complete the entire course from the same institute in order to be eligible to get degree certificate. You will not be allowed to change the university or course once, you have taken admission. If you want to change the university then, you need to discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of the course in the university where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?