23rd August 2011, 06:23 PM
vraopulapa

How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?

sir,i am working near kakinada,i want to do m.tech in mechanical engineering(cad/cam or machine design) through part time/distance mode.pl.inform admtion and fee details.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  3. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  4. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  6. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai? -- [New]
  7. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  8. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  9. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  11. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  14. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  15. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  16. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
11th April 2012, 12:08 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?

Distance Learning Institutes offering M.Tech (Master of Technology)

Some of the institutes that offer M.Tech through distance education in India have been listed below:

Name of the Institute Contact Details
Karnataka State Open University
Manasagangotri, Mysore,
Karnataka.
Tel: +91-49254900-99
Email: [email protected]
Fax: +91-49254999
Alagappa University
Karaikudi - 630 003
Tamil Nadu
E-mail: [email protected]
Fax: +91 - 4565 - 225202
Tel: 91-4565-228080
Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Dnyangangotri,
Near Gangapur Dam.
Nashik,
Maharashtra, India
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0253-2231714 / 2230470
23rd October 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?

I JUST WANT TO ASK THAT IF IM DOING B-TECH IN MECH.ENGINEERING PART TIME,THERE WOULD BE A NEED FOR ME TO COME TO UNISA FOR SOME DAYS TO DO SOME COURSE WORK OR EVERY THING WOULD BE ON LINE EXCEPT FOR THE EXAMS?.MY EMPLOYER WANT TO KNOW WEATHER THE COURSE WOULD FORCE ME TO HAVE TIME OFF AND ATTEND CLASSES.I WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU CAN CLARIFY THATS FOR ME.ITS URGENT MY EMPLOYER WANT TO KNOW BEFORE GIVING ME THE PERMITION TO STUDY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?