18th August 2012, 08:51 PM
niyati shenoy

How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?

I am presently working on temporary basis as a primary teacher in Muscat, Oman. I am interested in applying for B.Ed. Correspondence course. Kindly inform me about the procedure, course duration, fee structure, study material, exam centre, etc. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  7. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  8. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  9. How can i apply for correspondence MBA? From where to get the study material? Fee structure of it?
  10. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  12. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  13. How to do B.Ed correspondence from Bangalore University? What is the fee structure and duration?
  14. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  16. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
  17. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  18. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?

26th January 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?

i want to apply b.ed in mk university

2nd April 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?

I am a post graduate in commerce but do not have any teaching experience, still can i join bed correspondence cource

24th April 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hi how to apply b ed , i have done HRD course can i apply for it .what is procedure ' and explain fees structure.

1st July 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I am pg commerce.but I do not have any teaching experience still can I joi b.ed correspondance course

4th February 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.what ia the duration of b.ed

9th April 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by niyati shenoy View Post
I am presently working on temporary basis as a primary teacher in Muscat, Oman. I am interested in applying for B.Ed. Correspondence course. Kindly inform me about the procedure, course duration, fee structure, study material, exam centre, etc. Thanks.

hi niyati if you are intersted to B.ED by coresponece so contact us.

Z.S. Education centre

414 pooja complex 22 veersavarkar block ,

Shakarpur, Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station

New Delhi: 92
ph. 011-22054478
mobile- 08750453146, 09971384816

14th October 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Even I too wanted to do b.ed in muscut can anyone help me to find that centre of coaching b.ed in distance

2nd February 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am working in an Omani private school as an English teacher. How can I apply for b.ed course?

9th March 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to do montessori directrss diploma plz telme in msct any institute for this and wht is the structure fee nd coarse

9th April 2017, 03:47 PM
Panna Sen Gupta

I am a Graduate with nearly 8 years teaching experience in Pre school. Give me the details in [email protected]. Thanks

9th January 2018, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

I am PG in sociology I want to do correspondence bed what will be fees, and duration of course

27th June 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello I want to pursue b ed distance course for this year need details

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?