18th July 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available through Human Resource Management Diploma course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?

I am a B.Com student of final year and after my B.Com I want to do Diploma course in Human Resource Management. I would like to know about my eligibility for this course. And what are the jobs available for me after this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Disaster Management course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?
  2. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  3. Is it a good choice to pursue MBA in HR? I am currently in my 1st year BAF
  4. What kind of job will I get after doing PGDBA in Human Resource? Any certifications necessary for HR related jobs?
  5. HRM objective type books?
  6. What kind of government jobs one can look for after MBA in Human resource?
  7. Possibility to study PGD in Human Resource Management through distance education? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Human Resource Management in Davangere University?
  9. Which specialization is best for 1 year PGDM?
  10. Which is better after B.A programme LLB and MBA HR?
  11. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Career in HR:Job opportunies in Govt and Private Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Davangere University offer Diploma in Human Resource Management course?
  14. Can I do Human Resource management after dropping FYB.Com
  15. Which are the suitable books for MBA HR for government sector?
  16. Whether Awadesh Pratap Singh University conducts entrance exam for PG Diploma(Human Resource Management) admission?
  17. Can a 12th commerce student pursue a degree of human resource management and psychology? -- [New]
  18. What kind of job is available for B.A.(Philosophy) Honours candidate of Delhi University? Scope of this course?
29th July 2016, 11:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available through Human Resource Management Diploma course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?

Job Opportunities available for Human Resource Management Diploma course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to do PG Diploma in Human Resource Management course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are doing final year are also eligible to do this course.

>> You can find employment opportunities in MNC's, Other Organizations and institutes as
* Administrative Head
* HR Officer
* Senior HR Officer
* Recruitment Coordinator
* Placement Officer
* HR Manager
* Learning and Development Officer
* Training and Development Officer
15th September 2017, 08:43 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available through Human Resource Management Diploma course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com student of final year and after my B.Com I want to do Diploma course in Human Resource Management. I would like to know about my eligibility for this course. And what are the jobs available for me after this Diploma course?

Job Options after Diploma in Human resource Management:-

>> HR management trainee.

>> Domain Expert.

>> Production officer.

>> Accountant.

>> Human resource executive.

>> Assistant manager.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is gradution from government recognized institute.

Duration of Diploma Course:- Duration of diploma in human resource management is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?