31st March 2017, 09:34 AM
sowjanyalucky

Possibility to study a course in Homeopathy after B.Sc Chemistry? What should I do for it?

Dear sir, I am studying B.Sc Chemistry but I am interested in Homeopathy. Can I study a course in Homeopathy after B.Sc? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathy for a retired 67 years old man?
  2. Can I pursue online or distance learning homeopathy courses?
  3. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  4. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MBBS after completing BSc chemistry
  6. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  7. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  8. What should I study further after completing Homeopathy Diploma course?
  9. A retired 61 years old person can do Diploma in Homeopathy?
  10. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
  11. Possibility of doing B.Sc forensic science after plus two with physics, maths and chemistry?
  12. How can I study Diploma in Homeopathy to open a clinic being a graduate?
  13. Is there any provision for doing any course in homeopathy or classical homeopathy?
  14. After Master's in English can I do Homeopathy course?
  15. How to study for TYBSc Chemistry?
  16. Diploma course in Homeopathy after completing B.Sc in mathematics with 4 papers pending?
  17. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  18. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age?
31st March 2017, 07:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study a course in Homeopathy after B.Sc Chemistry? What should I do for it?

To pursue bachelor in Homeopathy ( five and half year duration ) course. The required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB and English as main paper.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in course if you have passed 12th with biology stream.

The minimum age limit to get admission in course is 17 years.
31st March 2017, 08:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study a course in Homeopathy after B.Sc Chemistry? What should I do for it?

In general, the basic educational qualification required to pursue Homeopathy course is "12th Class" from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks. As Homeopathy course is a Graduate level course, I am very sure that you are eligible to pursue this course on the basis of 12th Class. You are required to appear in BHMS Entrance Examination's that are conducted by concerned colleges/ institutions. You can appear in NIH BHMS Entrance Examination in order to pursue Homeopathy course.
31st March 2017, 10:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility of the Bachelor of Homeopathy medicine and surgery:

The duration of the course is 5 years and to get admission in this course the candidate must be able to fulfill the following conditions.

- 10+2 degree or equivalent from any stream with aggregate 50% marks with physics, chemistry, biology and English compulsory subjects from a recognised university or college.

- NH BHMS entrance exam must be cleared.

B.H.M.S entrance exams:

All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam

Delhi University entrance exam

IP University common entrance test

All India common entrance exam

All state level common medical entrance exam
31st March 2017, 10:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in homeopathy course after completing your bachelor degree in science.

But, the required eligibility to get admission or to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination for admission in homeopathy course.
1st April 2017, 12:02 AM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Smile Re: Possibility to study a course in Homeopathy after B.Sc Chemistry? What should I do for it?

Yes you can do.

Eligibility criteria: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

You have to apply for BHMS( Bachelors degree in Homeopathy medicine and surgery) course and prepare for the entrance exam.

This course is equivalent to MBBS in India.

It is 5.5 years course.

During this course you are taught about pathology.
1st April 2017, 12:32 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you will be eligible to purse Homeopathy course if you are interested in it after the completion of B.Sc.

The criteria for admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main paper.

Candidate must have minimum 50% ( varies with universities ) in 12th .

So, if you have passed 12th in biology stream then you can appear for examination to get admission in Homeopathy course which is five year duration course.
30th April 2020, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

after doing bsc if i get admission in homeopathy in which year i will get admission in homeopathy ?1 year or second year?
26th June 2020, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am done bsc chemistry. now i am interested in homeopathy but I didn't apply for neet...there is any way to take admission to bhms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?