4th April 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Diploma course available in Homeopathy for 50 years old man?

I am 50 years old and did B.Sc Zoology, Chemistry and Statistics and then did service in Pharma company for twenty five years. So, I am interested in Homeopath. Is there any Diploma course available in Homeopathy for me?

Related Questions:
  1. A retired 61 years old person can do Diploma in Homeopathy?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathy for a retired 67 years old man?
  3. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy?
  4. Cut off marks in enat exam to get seat in manipal university -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  6. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Diploma course in Homeopathy after completing B.Sc in mathematics with 4 papers pending?
  8. Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  10. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  11. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  12. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  13. Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending in final year?
  14. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  15. Where I can pursue diploma in homeopathy of short duration?
  16. Can i become a Homeopathy doctor on the basis of Diploma qualification?
  17. Any reliable institutes to do diploma/degree course in Homeopathy?
  18. Is homeopathy diploma holder eligible to write doctor in front of his name?
8th April 2017, 08:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course available in Homeopathy for 50 years old man?

Yes, definitely there are Diploma courses available in Homeopathy.
First of all it is very inspiring to see that you want to study Diploma course in Homeopathy at this age of 50 years.
It will be difficult for you to pursue the said course through regular course. So, according to my opinion, you must opt the said course through distance mode.

The Diploma course in Homeopathy covers the six main subjects such as:-

Philosophy
Theory
Materia Medica
Practical Application including clinical training
Medical Science
Therapeutics
9th April 2017, 12:23 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course available in Homeopathy for 50 years old man?

Any regular homeopathic course isn't available for you because of your age. To practice in India, you need to have BHMS degree in regular mode.

Hence, you need to study BHMS degree to become registered homeopathic doctor to practice in India.
5th September 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY DIPLOMA/DEGREE COURSES FOR 42 YEAR WOMEN IN HOMOEOPATHY
7th December 2021, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I am 50 years old and did B.v.a.from rabindra bharati university did service in Pharmacy for five years. So, I am interested in Homeopath. Is there any Diploma course available in Homeopathy for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?