25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?

Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my board exam. After my 10th I would like to do diploma instead of Higher Secondary but my interest is Architecture. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Diploma in Architecture? If yes then which are the colleges gives admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  2. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  6. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  8. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  9. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  10. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  13. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  16. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  17. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
8th March 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my board exam. After my 10th I would like to do diploma instead of Higher Secondary but my interest is Architecture. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Diploma in Architecture? If yes then which are the colleges gives admission?

Yes, it is possible to study a Diploma in Architecture on the basis of 10th qualification. Candidates can study the Diploma in Architecture course in various polytechnic colleges in India like

Aryabhatt Institute of Technology - Official Website

Government Polytechnic Panaji - Official Website

BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya - Official Website

Government Polytechnic Ambala - Official Website

Government Polytechnic Deoria - Official Website

Kite Polytechnic - Official Website

LPU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?