23rd May 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete diploma at Govt. Polytechnic college after getting failed in 3 and 4 semester and after a break of 3 years?

My diploma at govt polytechnic wgl. year
iI have failed subject in 3,4 sem and iam not attented 3rd year now any chance to attend and complete my diploma. please give me a sujistion to attend and got the diploma certificate. please sir Email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
  2. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  4. How many years will it take after diploma to complete B.E course? Which subjects should be studied?
  5. With a rank of 57497 in Diploma Engineering get me a sit in Government Jharkhand Polytechnic college?
  6. How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?
  7. List of the top colleges for Automobile engineering through AIEEE?
  8. Is there any polytechnic college in Chennai offering part time diploma course?
  9. How to get study material for TANCET exam?
  10. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  11. Which course is best after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. How can I join EEE after doing diploma in SIP Polytechnic college
  14. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  15. How to join lateral entry in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from SRM Polytechnic college
  16. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
  17. Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?
  18. What's the procedure for getting a teaching job in Govt Polytechnic Institute? I Have three years Diploma course in CSE.

14th July 2015, 07:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete diploma at Govt. Polytechnic college after getting failed in 3 and 4 semester and after a break of 3 years?

There are less chances for you to complete Diploma course after 3 years gap between your 2nd and 3rd year of Diploma course. There will be minimum and maximum duration for every course. Within the minimum duration, the candidate has to acquire the certificate, if he has not acquired the certificate within stipulated time then, he can acquire the certificate within maximum duration of the course. After completion of maximum duration of course, the candidate's admission will be cancelled and he has to pursue again from the starting of the course. So, if we consider your Diploma course, the minimum duration is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. Since, you have already pursued 2 years of Diploma course but didn't qualify the examinations and after a break of 3 years, you have one year more time to complete your Diploma course.

29th June 2022, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete diploma at Govt. Polytechnic college after getting failed in 3 and 4 semester and after a break of 3 years?

I have been failed in 6th semester of diploma exam, what should I do?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?