9th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Information about the Biotechnology entrance exam? I am a student of class 12th PCB

sir/madam... i m astudent of cl xii(PCB) and after this i want to study biotechnoly..... can u please give me the information about it and about its entrance exam and all.???

16th April 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Biotechnology entrance exam? I am a student of class 12th PCB

What is biotecnology? What are the jobs after that study . And what will be the salary
18th October 2013, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Biotechnology entrance exam? I am a student of class 12th PCB

I done BSc in microbiology and I also done diploma in medical lab technology from India so should I be able to give FDA exam then can I start my career like as FDA auditor or related to that.would you please give me advise.Thank you
15th March 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Class 12 n my subject is PCB....m not interested in physics .....wat should I do aftter12 ....
7th July 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I have a qst sir I want to do environment management after 12th plz give me advice about this and about salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?