20th November 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?

sir, I am a student of B.Sc chemistry in guwahati, what are the courses after this in assam in chemistry? please give me the courses of chemistry in details and also be the addmission process..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in Guwahati(Assam)? Can a Law graduate apply for B.Ed course? How may I get details about B.Ed?
  2. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form?
  3. List of Distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Radiology and Imaging Technology in Guwahati
  4. Which colleges are best to study Polytechnic Diploma in Computers?
  5. Job opportunities for BBA 4th semester candidate in Assam?
  6. Coaching centers for IPSC in Guwahati Assam?
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after doing diploma in automobile? Are there any centers in Guwahati, Assam?
  8. Is Assam Down Town University, Guwahati Approved by AICTE?
  9. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges of civil engineering in Guwahati Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam?
  11. How to do Articleship from Guwagati, Assam? I have passed IPCC
  12. How can I prepare for bank exam? Is there any coaching centre in Guwahati Assam or Dibrugarh Assam?
  13. Can I get any medical college after getting 183 marks in NEET?
  14. How may I get list of selected candidates from outside Assam for the course at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat?
  15. What should i to get HR jobs in Kolikata, Guwahati and Assam?
  16. Can I transfer to ICE head Quarter from the institute of MATRIZ college, Guwahati Assam while studying in ICE?
  17. Information about PG MD and MS courses in Ayurveda? List of the colleges in Assam?
  18. Provide list of best diploma colleges in Assam for polytechnic courses? -- [New]
26th July 2012, 10:01 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?

Respected sir/mam,

following are the courses you can opt:

analytical chemistry

drug chemistry

pharmaceutical chemistry

Msc in biotechnology

Msc in computer science

Msc maths

Msc chemistry

Msc biology with maths

Msc microbiology

you can also go for Mba

good luck
26th July 2012, 10:03 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?

Respected sir/mam,

following are the courses you can opt:

analytical chemistry

drug chemistry

pharmaceutical chemistry

Msc in biotechnology

Msc in computer science

Msc maths

Msc chemistry

Msc biology with maths

Msc microbiology

you can also go for Mba

good luck
11th April 2013, 03:45 PM
pokeman

hi,,,,

List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati

**Msc maths

**Msc microbiology

**analytical chemistry

**Msc chemistry

**pharmaceutical chemistry

**Msc biology with maths

**Msc in computer science

**Msc in biotechnology

**drug chemistry

best of luck!!!!!!!!

hope this will helpful!!!!
11th April 2015, 05:32 PM
jyotkrishn

After B.sc

M.Sc(Chemistry)

M.B.B.S(if you get marks in UG)

M.Sc(physiotherapy)

M.Sc(dietics)

M.PHARM

M.TECH(BIOTECHNOLOGY)

you can do different Medical Technology courses or Trainings on Technician's course. These are generally 1-year diploma certificate courses.

A MLT or Medical Lab Technology course is also in demand now-a-days, which is offered by several institutes as 3-year diploma course.
14th August 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What I can do after B.Sc other than M.Sc in Assam as I am a student from Assam???
6th June 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I go for after Bsc chemistry, rather than Msc and whether Msc in environmental Science is job preferable in North East ?
10th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses after B. Sc in physics in assam? Please give me the details about courses and respective admission procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?