6th December 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in diploma in electronics 2nd year?

Dear Sir, I am Saurabh I have completed my ITI in ELECTRONICS with 72% in government ITI now 2017 MARCH, now I have no idea of admission about diploma in electronics and telecommunication in direct second year. So, help me about second year admission in diploma course in Bangalore. Please call me. Thank you Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  2. How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab?
  3. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  4. Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission IIT 2nd year?
  6. Procedure to get admission after UPSEE rank of 2700? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  8. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Admission procedure for Vocational Training in NTPC near Delhi for 2nd year Diploma in Electronics(MCEA) student?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  12. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  13. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT for Diploma Electronics student?
  15. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  16. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in automobile diploma 2nd year?
  18. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
6th December 2017, 11:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in diploma in electronics 2nd year?

After completion of your two years ITI course, you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through lateral entry admission process. To get lateral entry admission in Diploma course, you have to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through counselling process.
7th December 2017, 02:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for pursuing Diploma course, you should have passed 10th standard or 12th standard or two years ITI course from a Government recognised institute. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two years ITI course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course. You have to appear in lateral entry examination conducted by your respective state technical board of education, qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing second year of Diploma course.
8th December 2017, 05:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

After completion of 2 years ITI course in Electronic, you can take admission into 2nd year of 3 years Diploma course in the relevant discipline through lateral entry admission. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent examination with PCM as compulsory subjects from a recognized university are eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of 3 years diploma course through lateral entry admission. In order to get lateral entry admission you must have to appear and qualify in lateral entry entrance examination conducted by your respective State Technical Board of Education. After qualifying in the respective entrance examination you can take lateral entry admission to 2nd year of 3 years diploma engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?