1st March 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PG Diploma in civil engineering?

I am Krishna, completed B.Sc. in math's. it is possible for do PG Diploma in civil engineering.

Related Questions:
7th March 2016, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PG Diploma in civil engineering?

There is no PG Diploma in civil engineering stream available in India. You can't do such course on the basis of B.Sc Maths degree. You have to go for M.Sc Maths or MBA or PG diploma in management stream.

On post graduate level there is only M.Tech Civil Engineering course available for B.Tech degree holders through exams like GATE.
7th March 2016, 10:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Krishna, completed B.Sc. in math's. it is possible for do PG Diploma in civil engineering.

Yes, the PG Diploma in Civil Engineering course is available in National Institute of Management, Mumbai. The duration of the course is 2 years (regular), 6 months in fast track. The aspirant can check the details in the website link given Official website
. You have to contact the college for more details.
15th March 2016, 11:42 AM
OnePlus

Yes , it is possible to do PG diploma in civil engineering. This course is equivalent to PG courses.
The duration of this course is of 2 years.

You must have a graduate degree to apply for this programme.

List of some colleges offer this course-
National Education Management, Mumbai.
MIT school of Distance Education, Chennai.etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?