4th January 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

When admission will be started for Diploma in Civil Engineering course at Bangalore?

Hi,
My name is Imdad Khan. I have studied in ITI as a Draughtsman Civil just 1 week back I faced my exams well and my exams will closed. I need to be join in Diploma Civil Engineering course. So, when will be start the admissions of Diploma course for Civil Engineering in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  2. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  5. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  7. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  9. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  10. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  11. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  12. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  14. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  15. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  16. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  17. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  18. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
19th January 2016, 12:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When admission will be started for Diploma in Civil Engineering course at Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is Imdad Khan. I have studied in ITI as a Draughtsman Civil just 1 week back I faced my exams well and my exams will closed. I need to be join in Diploma Civil Engineering course. So, when will be start the admissions of Diploma course for Civil Engineering in Bangalore?
The official dates are not announced yet, but the notification will be released in the month of March to April 2016, polytechnic application forms will be released in the month of March to May 2016 and polytechnic entrance examination date will be around May to July 2016 in Karnataka state. The eligibility is a passing in 10th standard. The website link is given http://dte.kar.nic.in/ , the aspirant can check the details in the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?