1st March 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join B.A group in degree as a private candidate after completing diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation?

I have completed by diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering in government polytechnic kothagudem
now i am taken the ba group in degree second year entry is it possible to join in ba group in degree. As a private candidate

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  3. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  4. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  5. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  6. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  7. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  9. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. How may i join M.Tech program after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation?
  11. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80% -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Can I join Air force after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering?
  14. For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
  15. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. Can I study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course being a 12th MCVC Electronics Technology candidate?
  17. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
7th March 2016, 11:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.A group in degree as a private candidate after completing diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed by diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering in government polytechnic kothagudem
now i am taken the ba group in degree second year entry is it possible to join in ba group in degree. As a private candidate
Sorry it is possible for you to join in BA course after completing Diploma course. BA stands for Bachelor of Arts and the duration of the course is minimum Bachelor degree. and maximum five based on the university. The candidate who interested to apply for BA course, must satisfy the below criteria,

- The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university and those who are waiting for 12th board exam result may also eligible to apply.
15th March 2016, 11:49 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.A group in degree as a private candidate after completing diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation?

Diploma course is equivalent to class 12th. For taking admission in BA a candidate must have 12th pass or any other equivalent course.

As diploma course is equivalent to class 12th. So, you are eligible to join BA course.
BA stands for Bachelor of Arts. The duration of this course is of 3 years.

BA offers many subjects which are related to humanities and arts. A student need to select 3 subjects according to his or her choice. In last year of BA a.student need to select 2 subjects only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?