12th December 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Diploma in Aviation?

I want to do Diploma course in aviation field. But its fee is very high and I am studying in cbse. I want to know if i can get any kind of scholarship for doing this aviation course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in Aviation after completing Diploma in Aviation?
  2. Names of colleges providing MBA in Aerospace Management in India? Eligibility and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get scholarship to study Aviation course in USA being a Nigerian?
  4. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?
  5. Scholarship for diploma holder who got admission in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  7. Is it possible to become Air Hostess after Diploma in Aviation?
  8. Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?
  9. How to join MBA aviation course after BCA? Which is better to choose between diploma in Aviation or Airline Management?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship for diploma engineering?
  11. Is there any scholarship to study B.Tech for Diploma student?
  12. Best aviation course institute/college in mumbai?
  13. List top colleges or institutes offering Diploma course in Aviation Management in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  14. How to make a my career in aviation after Diploma in same?
  15. Which colleges offers admission to Diploma in Aviation holder?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBA in Aviation being a B.Com graduate and completed 1 year Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism?
  17. What is the scope of Diploma in Aviation Medicine at Bangalore Medical University? Fee expense and course duration?
  18. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
13th December 2015, 05:33 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Diploma in Aviation?

Scholarships for Diploma Courses are College Specific and the fees in Government Colleges for Diploma is not that high.
There are some Colleges that give Scholarship to its students for the course of Diploma.
You need to mention your State and then only details regarding the colleges which give Scholarship in your State can be mentioned.
Scholarships from the Central Government is not provided for students studying in the Private Diploma Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?