9th December 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?

Respected Sir,
After completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, I want to join Aviation course? So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for studying Aviation?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  2. Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  10. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is the best course to join in Aviation field after completion of B.Tech course in Mechanical stream?
  14. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  17. Is it possible to do MBA in Aviation after completing Diploma in Aviation?
  18. Can I join Aviation by appearing for E-CET in Andhra Pradesh after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges for the same?
13th December 2015, 05:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?

I am sorry to tell you this but you will not be able to join the course of Aviation after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
You can not apply for the course of Aviation Engineering.
You can apply for Mechanical and Automobile Engineering but you can not apply for the course of Aviation Engineering.
So you need to decide between these two courses which you can apply for after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?