16th January 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Previous year CET Question papers with answers for diploma students?

Hi,
I want CET question papers of Diploma students who want join BE after completion of diploma course. Especially E&C branch.? I need to prepare for the exam so can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

18th May 2017, 10:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year CET Question papers with answers for diploma students?

CET stands for Common Entrance Test and as you have mentioned that you need the diploma CET papers of electronics and communication, so in order to help you I have attached a few papers below along with the syllabus.

Find the attachment below and download the papers from the given link. Start solving the papers from now, so that you can prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DCET EC.pdf(24.7 KB, 104 views)
File Type: pdf DCET ECE QUESTION PAPER (1).pdf(821.1 KB, 167 views)
File Type: pdf DCET ECE SYLLABUS.pdf(58.4 KB, 37 views)
9th July 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year CET Question papers with answers for diploma students?

Hi, I want CET question papers of Diploma students who want join BE after completion of diploma course. Especially CS branch.? I need to prepare for the exam so can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?