7th June 2012, 08:53 PM
rupali gujarathi

Which subject is better for commerce in 11th to take hotel management?

which subject is better for commerce in 11th, after 12th my son take hotel management?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
  2. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  3. Which subject should I take in commerce side so as to join Hotel Management after 12th?
  4. Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?
  5. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  6. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  7. Can I do CA or Hotel Management course after 12th? I am a 11th student taking commerce without Maths
  8. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  9. How can I do hotel management course? I am studying in 11th
  10. Is commerce subject right for hotel managment?
  11. How to make my career in hotel management? I am going to take commerce in class 11th
  12. How to join Hotel Management after finishing 11th standard in Bangalore?
  13. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  16. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
3rd July 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject is better for commerce in 11th to take hotel management?

I want all commers subject please
4th July 2012, 07:49 AM
Vikas hrc

Default Re: Which subject is better for commerce in 11th to take hotel management?

Hi friend..
In 11th and 12th,there is no option to choose subjects.There are certsin subjects which you will have to study.There is option only in 5th subject.
So,the subjects in 11th and 12th commerce are:-
1.Business Studies.
2.Economics.
3.Accountancy.
4.English.
5.Maths/Physical Studies/Enterpreneurship,etc.
So,you have to study first four subjects and you have the option 5th subject.
Some of the options available for you as 5th subject are:-
1.Physical Education.
2.Maths.
3.Entrepreneurship.
4.Music.
5.Painting.,etc.
So,if you want to go for hotel management,according to me,you should either opt for Maths or Entrepreneurship.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
With Regards-
Vikas.
2nd June 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

which subject is best for future in CA.
If i take commerce in 11th
please reply
4th June 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between subject maths and physical studies?
4th March 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I want tone an architect which subject should I choose .... N Whts the courses n criteria ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?