18th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  4. Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  8. Which field should I choose to be a Network Engineer? Preferable colleges for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  10. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  11. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Indian Institute of Ceramics?
  13. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  15. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  16. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
24th May 2018, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?

Admission is normally through polytechnic entrance exam conducted on state level. You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream to become eligible for this course.

Admission will be on the basis of rank in the entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling based on your preference of colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?