28th June 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

sir i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering, i got 89% marks in diploma i completed my diploma in vijayawada please inform what is the procedure please contact my number 9705327030

Related Questions:
  1. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  4. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of jobs can be taken after completing electronics and communication diploma with 75%
  7. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  8. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  10. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  12. Which course is good for me after completing diploma in electronics and communication department
  13. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  14. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  15. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  16. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  17. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  18. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
30th June 2015, 06:12 PM
mwh

Default Re: Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Diploma ece holders are having great asset for any government or private company.mostly engineering diploma holders who passed out from a recognised university from branches like ece,eee,mechanical,cs etc have good opportunities to utilize their knowledge in public and private sector job.
Diploma candidates can apply in BSNL(bharat sanchar nigan limited) AND VVNL(vidhut vitram nigam limited).
Notification will be released from these companies.
Selection process:
written exam
certificate verification
group discussion
interview
you can apply for technician and technical posts.
30th June 2015, 11:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering, i got 89% marks in diploma i completed my diploma in vijayawada please inform what is the procedure please contact my number 9705327030
Diploma in Electronics and communication is a study of effects of electronics to develop components, devices,systems and equipment's. The duration of the course is 3 years and to join in this course there is a eligibility criteria needed.

The eligibility needed for applying for Diploma in electronics and communication engineering is, candidate should have completed 10th from a recognized school board of education with at least 45% aggregate.
  • Junior Engineer
  • Electrician
  • Technician
  • Attendant
  • Civil Assistant
  • Diploma Trainees
  • Sub overseer
1st July 2015, 12:05 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

For getting a good job on the basis of your diploma. First of all you need to search job related to your field either in private sector or in govt. sector according to your convineancy. After that you have to crack their selection procedure i.e. Entrance exam, Group Discussion, Personal Interview. After that they will provide you a joining letter. Once you join your job they will provide you 1 - 2 months training. Salary will be negotiated in private sector job but it is fixed in govt. sector job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?