31st March 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission for diploma in Indian Institute of Technology?

Sir/Mam, What is the procedure for get admission in Indian institute of technology after completing diploma in power electronics? Can someone please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

2nd April 2017, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for diploma in Indian Institute of Technology?

To take admission in Indian Institute of Technology after completion of your three years Diploma course in Power Electronics from a recognised institution, you have to appear in JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination which is conducted by CBSE and IIT. You need to appear and qualify the JEE Main and Advanced examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission in Bachelor's degree course. Being a Diploma holder, you can't use your JEE Main examination rank or score can't be used for taking admission in NIT.
2nd April 2017, 10:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for diploma in Indian Institute of Technology?

Candidates passed only diploma without 12th are not eligible to appear in JEE conducted for admission in IITs/NITs and other engineering colleges.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCM as main paper with minimum 45%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination as well as to get admission in IITs in undergraduate course after diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?