26th October 2011, 12:07 AM
little devil

Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?

is iit college of pune is best for civil eng to get a good job n exp in life in future??

27th October 2011, 07:52 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?

there is no Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) in Pune. i don't know about which institute you are talking. if you think about IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) then i can say IITs are the best institution in Indian for technical study. if you get opportunity to study civil engineering then obviously you should go for it.

to get chance in IIT you have to appear in IIT JEE examination. according to your IIT JEE rank you will be able to take admission in one of the IIT in a engineering stream.
there are 8 IITs which are
Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

if you are taking admission in any one of the institution from these then no doubt this is a good institution. but if you are taking admission in any other institution they you have to know about the institution own or you have to give full details about the college name and address so that we can identify the institute.

best wishes.
30th October 2011, 01:48 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?

Sir,
If you think about IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) then i can say IITs are the best institution in Indian for technical study. if you get opportunity to study civil engineering then obviously you should go for it.
To get chance in IIT you have to appear in IIT JEE examination. according to your IIT JEE rank you will be able to take admission in one of the IIT in a engineering stream.
there are 8 IITs which are
Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
OK,
26th May 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

cutoff ranks for civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?