2nd April 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for LEET after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am diploma holder in chemical engineering so hoe can I prepare for LEET and what is the syllabus for diploma holder in chemical engineering? Please tell me about this sir. I really need to know the information soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.E.(Chemical Engineering) in Thapar University through LEET?
  2. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. How can I study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) through LEET after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  6. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  7. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  8. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  9. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  10. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  12. Syllabus and tips for preparation of LEET?
  13. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  14. Is it possible for me to join CA course after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  18. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
2nd April 2017, 04:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for LEET after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

The subject you need to study for LEET for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering is given below:

1. Applied Science

2. Applied Chemistry

3. Equivalent engineering group for the diploma courses studied.
2nd April 2017, 04:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for LEET after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

The subject you need to study for LEET for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering is given below:

1. Applied Science

2. Applied Chemistry

3. Equivalent engineering group for the diploma courses studied.

Apart from this syllabus keep on practicing previous year entrance exams.
2nd April 2017, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The syllabus for LEET examination is the syllabus of your three years Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder in Chemical Engineering, you can get direct admission in second year of four years Chemical Engineering through lateral entry admission process. You need to qualify the LEET examination and participate in counselling process to get admission in Chemical Engineering course. The questions in LEET examination will be asked from your Diploma course syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?