9th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Process of taking admission in Army college after Diploma?

Respected sir/madam
I want to know what is the process of taking adimttion after diploma for army college ? At the end of april i complete my diploma in Electronic from sndt womens university.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. When would the process for taking admission in diploma courses in Asansol Dhadka college?
  2. How to study B.Tech in government college? What is the admission process?
  3. What is the process to take admission for Architect after completing diploma in civil?
  4. Procedure to get admitted in Diploma Architectural Engineering College?
  5. Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?
  6. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  7. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  8. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  9. What is the process to take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  10. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  11. What percentage is required in diploma for taking admission in BE course for diploma holders?
  12. How can I get information regarding diploma in education?
  13. Procedure for taking admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE from LPU University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  15. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
  16. What is the process for admission in polytechnic diploma in Karad College?
  17. Is there any exam conducted by NITs and IIT for Diploma students? Admission process for Diploma holders?
  18. What is the date for MCA and MBA entrance exam?
14th May 2014, 12:37 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of taking admission in Army college after Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam
I want to know what is the process of taking adimttion after diploma for army college ? At the end of april i complete my diploma in Electronic from sndt womens university.
Thanking you
Hey friend,

To join in Army you would need to write the Entrance exam for joining and the exam which you would need to write as with the qualification of completed Diploma.You could apply for NDA exam which would offer you to join in the Defence forces of India including the Indian Army.

The qualifications which you would need for applying for the exam would be such as that as per the Nationality standard needed it is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India and the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate.

The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years and the candidate should be Physically fit while appearing for the exam.It is that you have completed Diploma and the needed qualification is completed +2 as it both has the same value you can apply for the exam.

If you are going to satisfy all these above mentioned criteria then you can apply for the exam and you can apply for it in 2 modes such as ONLINE and OFFLINE

For more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc,gov.in
23rd September 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process of taking admission in Army college after Diploma?

Sir I want admission to army engineering college , sir I have completed diploma in civil and a am 12 th science holder to , sir would you please guide me for getting admission to army engineering college .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?