20th March 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?

I have completed my 10th standard in gujarat board with 88% in 2012 and i want to take admission in nirma college in diploma in mechanical ,can i get admission ,if yes then what is the process for admission

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  2. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  3. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  4. Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college -- [Most Discussed]
  5. BE/B.tech after doing Diploma Mechanical without Gujcet?
  6. What can I do after mechanical in diploma? Which degree can I do?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
  8. M.Pharma for females
  9. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  10. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  11. How many marks do I need in JEE to take admission in mechanical engineering in Nirma or LD university?
  12. Can I get admission in Nirma University after completing diploma course in civil engineering from BS Patel Polytechnic?
  13. Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to take admission for B.E in mechanical from AICTE approved college
  15. Where should I get admission after completing Mechanical diploma with 54%?
  16. How to get admission in Nirma college for B.Tech after completing 12th science in Gujarat Medium
  17. How to get admission in Nirma University?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
9th May 2014, 10:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?

Hi you have got good marks in 10th class and as you want to do diploma in Mechanical through Nirmala College then it is good and it has good scope and after that you can apply for the degree in this field there are so many companies in this field where you can apply for the job after the degree course or master degree and if you want to do diploma in Mechanical field then you should go for it.

After doing diploma you can apply for the degree course and after that you will get admission in direct 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme and i think it is best for you. So, you should go for this course and you can also apply for the B.Tech or degree in this field after the 12th class. And it is best to do degree or diploma from a best college. And i think Nirmala college is not best for this course. You have to choose any other college there are so many colleges in which you can take admission for the diploma.

Here are some companies in which you can apply for the job after the B.tech or M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:
NTPC
Hero Honda
BHEL
BEL
SAIL

All are reputed companies and some are under the control of government. So, after degree you can apply for any of the company for the job.
13th May 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?

i completed my Mechanical engineering from MS University Baroda,
and i want to take an admission in top colleges like Nirma University,DDIT,DAIICT in gujarat only.So what is the procedure for that please clear my dought.
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?