17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Best stream for Post Graduate Diploma course in Hardware Networking and Web Designing? How to study this course in low cost?

Sir, I have passed BCA and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma course in any of Hardware Networking or Web Designing. Please tell me which course will be best for me? How to study this course in low cost?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Technology student? -- [New]
  2. Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?
  3. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  4. Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course?
  5. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  6. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  7. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  8. Which is the best Computer course after completing Basic and DTP course?
  9. Any government job vacancies available after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course is better while doing BCA 2nd year for getting a job soon?
  11. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  12. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  13. Which courses can I pursue in computer field other than Tally after completing BBA course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi having Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging?
  16. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  17. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  18. What are the courses available to do for BCA student? Should I opt for Multimedia courses?
23rd September 2017, 08:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best stream for Post Graduate Diploma course in Hardware Networking and Web Designing? How to study this course in low cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed BCA and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma course in any of Hardware Networking or Web Designing. Please tell me which course will be best for me? How to study this course in low cost?

After completing your BCA (Bachelors in Computer Application) if you want to do post graduate diploma course but confused among web designing and hardware networking, the according to my opinion PG diploma in hardware networking is best option for you, because it is more relevant to your previous qualification and also have good career options after doing diploma. Here below are details regarding hardware networking diploma course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in hardware networking is graduation in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in hardware networking is 1 year.

>> Fee structure for diploma course in hardware networking is from Rs:- 18,000 to Rs:- 25,000/- for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?