3rd June 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Rank required to get admission in Mechanical stream at governemnt polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand?

Please, someone explain me that how much rank is needed for the selection in mechanical stream in Jharkhand government polytechnic institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  2. When will Jharkhand polytechnic exam result be declare? What's the rank required(for SC\ST categories) for taking admission in government polytechnic college?
  3. Can I study Mechanical or Civil or Electrical in Diploma if secured 2126 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  6. How may I get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic after completion of 12th?
  7. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? I have scored 49.5 marks in Jharkhand Polytechnic and my F.CML rank is 1158
  8. Number of seats in Jharkhand polytechnic 2015-2016?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  10. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
  11. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  12. With a rank of 57497 in Diploma Engineering get me a sit in Government Jharkhand Polytechnic college?
  13. How to get admission after scoring a rank of 3769 in Jharkhand polytechnic Examination
  14. With a CGPA of 9.5 and 4500 rank can one get seat in a governemnt polytechnic college in Hyderabad?
  15. Can I get a government polytechnic college in Jharkhand after scoring 12548 CML rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam
  16. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  17. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic examination?
  18. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? My FCML rank is 1158
8th June 2016, 10:59 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Rank required to get admission in Mechanical stream at governemnt polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand?

Seats will be allotted priority wise means student having lower rank will get seat first. so we cannot predict now that on which rank you will get seat. So you have to wait for result of 1st counseling. If you get seat then this is good for you but if not then you can apply for 2nd counseling.
12th June 2019, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rank required to get admission in Mechanical stream at governemnt polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand?

My cml rank is 6235 and ews rank is 351 have u any seat in goverment college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?