9th July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? My FCML rank is 1158

I got 49.5 marks in jharkhand polytechnic 2012 and my f.cml rank is 1158 . I want to know my councelling date and place also.please give some details.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? I have scored 49.5 marks in Jharkhand Polytechnic and my F.CML rank is 1158
  2. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic examination?
  3. When the counselling for a candidate who has secured 36738 rank in JEXPO will be started in Jharkhand? -- [New]
  4. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  5. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechinc exam?
  6. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  7. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam?
  8. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  9. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  10. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  11. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  12. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  13. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  14. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  15. Counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. With a rank of 57497 in Diploma Engineering get me a sit in Government Jharkhand Polytechnic college?
  17. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  18. Can I get a government polytechnic college in Jharkhand after scoring 12548 CML rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam
20th July 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? My FCML rank is 1158

i got fcml in entrance exam what is my counciling date
23rd June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? My FCML rank is 1158

sir my rank is 5752 kya mujhe accha college melega
28th May 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir my XML rank is 3300. is I part in counciling of jharkhand polytechnic 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?