5th March 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Courses other than M.Pharmacy and MBA(Hospital Management) for B.Pharmacy student?

Hello,
I am studying 3rd year B.Pharmacy.
I just want to continue my studies.
Can I known what are the Post Graduation
courses that a B.pharmacy student was eligible
to do other than M.pharmacy and MBA(Hospital management)

6th March 2015, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses other than M.Pharmacy and MBA(Hospital Management) for B.Pharmacy student?

List of Courses available other than "M.Pharmacy" and "MBA (Hospital Management)" for B.Pharmacy Candidates:

>> M.S (Pharmacy)

>> M.Tech (Pharmacy)

>> Pharma MBA

>> PG Diploma in Clinical Trial Management

>> D.Pharm (Diploma in Pharmacy)

>> Master of Science (M.Sc) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry

>> PG Diploma in Anaesthesia

>> PG Diploma in Bacteriology

>> PG Diploma inDermatology

>> PG Diploma in Phschological Medicine

>> PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology

>> PG Diploma in Forensic Medicine

>> PG Diploma inCommunity Medicine and Health Administration

>> Clinical Research
6th March 2015, 08:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Courses other than M.Pharmacy and MBA(Hospital Management) for B.Pharmacy student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying 3rd year B.Pharmacy.
I just want to continue my studies.
Can I known what are the Post Graduation
courses that a B.pharmacy student was eligible
to do other than M.pharmacy and MBA(Hospital management)
There are lots of courses are available after completing B. Pharma course. Here, I am providing you the list course after B. Pharmacy you can select any one course based on your aspiration.

M.Sc Medical Transcription
Candidates must hold a bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration in Science stream with Physics and Chemistry from any recognized university with at least 50% marks.

M.Sc Clinical Research
Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree in Science stream with Physics and Chemistry from any recognized University with minimum 50% (in case of SC/ST/PWD it is 45%) marks in the graduation.

Pharm D
Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree in Science stream with Physics and Chemistry from any recognized University with minimum 50% (in case of SC/ST/PWD it is 45%) marks in the graduation.

M.Sc in Biotech
Candidates must hold a bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration in Science stream with Physics and Chemistry from any recognized university with at least 50% marks.
6th March 2015, 11:29 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Courses Related to B.Pharmacy Student:

Some of the courses for B.Pharmacy student are given below, if he is interested to continue his higher studies.

1. M.S( Pharmacy)

2. Pharma MBA

3. M. Pharm Specialization
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?