12th December 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Registration process of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam 2019?

Hi everyone, I am planning to appear in Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam. I want to register for this entrance exam of 2019 so that I can secure admission in Diploma course. Can you please let me know about the process of registration for upcoming Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam?

16th December 2018, 09:03 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam 2019?

The registration process of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam 2019 is given below.

1. At first, you have to visit the official website.

2. Here you should click on Apply for CET 2019 for Admission in Diploma Courses option.

3. As per my knowledge, there are three steps to complete the application form is given below.

** Fill the registration form

** Upload images

** Fee payment.

4. As per my suggestion, first of all, you should read the given instructions and then complete the application form.

5. Now you should upload the required documents and pay the application fee.

6. The application fee of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam 2019 is Rs. 400/-.

7. After that, you should click on the submit option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?