28th March 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in M.A English?

I just want to confirm that can i take admission in M.A because i have got63% in B.A. And i want to confim that what the minimum percentage for take admnission in M.A. IN ENGLISH.i have not elective english

PLZ REPLY ME ON MY OWN EMAIL ID :
[email protected]

thank you
parveen

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for to take admission in M.A. English?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  3. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  4. Minimum marks and percentage required for admission in English? I am appearing in class 12th exam
  5. Minimum percentage required to get admission for MA in English from Gauwhati University?
  6. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college? -- [New]
  8. What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?
  9. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  11. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  12. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  13. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  15. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission?
  17. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  18. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
29th April 2013, 11:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in M.A English?

Usually percentage of marks required for admission to M.A in English is 50. Certain Universities prefer candidates with a minimum of 45% marks. As you have 63% marks, you are eligible to seek admission to M.A program. Admission in most cases is done through entrance test. JHU, Calicut University, etc offer admission for M.A in English. Detailed information on admission can be collected from the website of the concerned University.
31st May 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in M.A English?

what is minimum percentage required for taking admission in ma hindi in sol.du.ac.in
20th June 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I have got 48% in b.a can i take admission in m.a eng plz reply me
20th June 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i have got 48% marks in b.a can i take admission in m.a eng plz reply me
2nd August 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I m graduate from du by 45percent can I apply for ma?
14th August 2013, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum
percentage required to take
admission in M.A course.??
14th August 2013, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum
percentage required to take
admission in M.A course...??
2nd December 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I scored 47 % in b.com[pass] . so, i'm keen to ask a question that m i eligible to take admission in m.a in english from sol.
15th January 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i am passed graguate with 58%.after this i gave exams of additional subject(english).in these papers i get 38% percent.may i doing ma english from any uni.?
15th January 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i am passed graguate with 58%.after this i gave exams of additional subject(english).in these papers i get 38% percent.may i doing ma english from any uni.?
15th January 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

4th November 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got 44% marks in b.com from Delhi university ( sol) and j.bt from indore
Further what can I do???
Please help???
5th December 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the manimum percentage required for ST/H to appear for LLB Entrance in Delhi University?
13th March 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How much % required to take admission for M.A. Hindi in SOL ?
27th April 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the manimum percentage for ST to get admission in D.U for MSW.?can any one help out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?