20th June 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?

I hv done i.t.i. With trade of welder of and n.a.c. each of one year and i hv a govt. Job now i want to do diploma for promotions in future
1.from where i can do regular diploma in evening colleges in hyderabad.
2.and what is suitable branch for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  2. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  3. Qualifications required to do PG diploma courses in Hyderabad?
  4. Which are the LLB evening colleges in Hyderabad
  5. Which are the diploma colleges which offer direct entry for ITI students?
  6. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  7. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  8. Can i do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending classes?
  9. Which course will be suitable for me if have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering(Distance Learning Mode) and working in company? Can I be a graduate now after 9 years of completing diploma?
  10. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  11. In which stream will PG diploma suit me if I am a government employee of Material Management Stream?
  12. Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?
  13. Colleges which are suitable for me after completing diploma in IT with 84%?
  14. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  15. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  16. Can I get Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?
  17. Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Full time course along with Diploma engineering for job?
12th December 2017, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?

For getting promotion in your own field, you need to complete diploma in engineering from AICTE approved college or institute. Also, you have to do the course in regular mode only.

If you opt for evening colleges, then you have to go for regular course only. Diploma in mechanical engineering would be a better course according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?