15th May 2012, 05:02 PM
benisha jazz

How to join diploma in Civil after finishing 10th and ITI? Colleges offering evening education in madurai?

sir/mam, i finished my 10 and ITI now am working i wish to join diplomo in civil pls say the colleges offering evening education in madurai

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in any evening college of Karnataka after completing 10th?
  3. How should I join diploma course civil after passing ITI?
  4. Can I join ITI course in correspondence after finishing 10th? How to join correspondence course?
  5. Rules for joining Diploma evening college on the basis of ITI? Colleges near HAL Bangalore?
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after finishing diploma in civil?
  7. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  9. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  10. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  11. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  13. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  14. How to join diploma CS after finishing ITI?
  15. How to join Evening Diploma after completing 12th and ITI fitter?
  16. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)? -- [New]
  17. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  18. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
4th August 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join diploma in Civil after finishing 10th and ITI? Colleges offering evening education in madurai?

sir i am rajesh.nenu iti electrical aftter diploma ?join dats me .please sent me [email protected].(facebook)
26th February 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join diploma in Civil after finishing 10th and ITI? Colleges offering evening education in madurai?

Sir im ganesh i will complete iti electrician how to join the diploma 2nd year please tell me plese send my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?