23rd December 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Computer Engineering. I don't know that this is my right choice or not. So, I want to know the scope after my Diploma getting over. Please tell me asap.

29th December 2015, 08:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can opt for B.E/B.Tech course in Graduation. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear and qualify Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. You can search for a job in Private and Public sector companies after completion of your Diploma course, if you are not interested to pursue your higher studies.
30th December 2015, 10:01 PM
monikasiri

Diploma in Computer Engineering is one of the best option for your future.In the present world,there are many opportunities in the field of Computer Science.Many students from EEE,ECE and many other branch students learn computer courses after their engineering or diploma.So,choosing Computer Engineering helps you to work in any type of companies either small scale,large scale or medium scale industries.
17th June 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing diploma in computer science from thapar polytechnic college patiala. I want to know if i am to going to forn after diploma what is scope ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?