13th September 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?

Hello Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Computer Science Engineering from Thapar University. I want to do B.Sc but not B.Tech after completing my Diploma. So, this is possible for me or not? I want to study B.Sc in IT. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Entrance exam to study B.Sc(Computer Science) for Diploma student?
  6. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  7. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  8. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  9. Can I study BSc computer science? I am a ordinary student
  10. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  12. Courses available to study in Delhi University for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering student?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  15. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  16. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  17. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  18. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
1st October 2015, 12:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Computer Science Engineering from Thapar University. I want to do B.Sc but not B.Tech after completing my Diploma. So, this is possible for me or not? I want to study B.Sc in IT. Please help me to know about this.
The recent circular issued by the Mumbai University is that students who have studied diploma are also eligible to apply for B.Sc degree course. The circular clarifies that a candidate who has passed a three year Engineering or Technology diploma course after 10th standard are eligible to get direct admission to B.Sc 2nd year. So, you can join the B.Sc IT in the second year directly. It is the same in most of the colleges across many states like Tamil Nadu, Delhi, and Maharashtra etc. However, you are required to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
9th April 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?

Sir I am studying final year diploma in computer science and I am interested in robotics so can I join bsc in robotics after diploma in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?