7th March 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Computer related Diploma courses to become a Software engineer in future?

Hello,
I have passed 10th with 77% now, I want to be a Software Engineer in future, so it comes in what Computer Engineering or in Computer Science. And for this software course, which diploma course I have to do because I don't want to do 11th and 12th, and after that which degree course is suitable for this side.

28th April 2016, 11:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer related Diploma courses to become a Software engineer in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed 10th with 77% now, I want to be a Software Engineer in future, so it comes in what Computer Engineering or in Computer Science. And for this software course, which diploma course I have to do because I don't want to do 11th and 12th, and after that which degree course is suitable for this side.
The aspirant can study Diploma in Computer Science after 10th standard. To become a Software Engineer in future the aspirant should study a B.E/B.Tech or MCA. So if you choose Diploma course after 10th then you have to join B.Tech in Computer Science after Diploma in Computer Science. You can study the course through lateral entry. To join diploma in computer science the eligibility is a pass in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many polytechnic colleges in India. You have to appear for a state level entrance examination for the admission.
30th April 2016, 11:06 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Computer related Diploma courses to become a Software engineer in future?

The following are the Computer related Diploma courses to become a Software engineer in future

Diplamo in Computer Application
Certifications in C,
Certification in J2EE
Certification in C++
Certification in Java
Certification in Testing
ISTQB
Certification in Core java
Multimedia and graphics
18th June 2017, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I just completed my 12th n i want to do computer engineering ao which course should i take? And what is the difference between BCS and BCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?