1st October 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do further studies in Abroad after Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Sir/Mam,
I am studying Computer Engineering Diploma in India. Now after this Diploma I want to go Abroad for further studies. So please give me some advise related to this.
Thanks and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  2. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  4. How to apply for engineering in abroad? I am a last year diploma computer engineering student
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  6. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers?
  7. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  8. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  12. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. Job or further studies: best option after Diploma in Computer engineering and age 18? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  16. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  17. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  18. What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India? -- [New]
13th February 2016, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do further studies in Abroad after Diploma in Computer Engineering?

i am styding in govt college persuing B.E. 1st year computer science .i want to further study in abroad,to learn somthing for developing india in tecnical secter,but i am poor, so plz suggest me what should i do.i can do every types of hard work for study in abroad...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?