16th May 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?

I am doing diploma in mechanical branch from radharaman institute of research and technology,bhopal. Can i get admission in iit or even nit after completing diploma? if yes then what are requirements for that? Can someone please provide me the complete details soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NIT and IIT after completion of diploma coruse?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  4. Is it possible to join in diploma mechanical student in NIT?
  5. Is it possible for me to join Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  6. How to join as lateral in IIT after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  8. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder?
  11. How much rank should I get to join in JNTUK in mechanical branch?
  12. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  13. How to join B.Tech 2nd year in NIT after passing 3rd year diploma?
  14. Can I join IIT after completing my Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I join IT companies after doing Diploma in Mechanical?
  16. How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  17. Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How can I join IIT college after completion of 3 years diploma? What is the process to join IIT college?
16th May 2015, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?

No, you cannot get admission in IIT after completion of your three years Diploma course. IITs and NITs does not offer Lateral Entry admissions to B.Tech/B.E course. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and those who have appeared, qualified and secured top rank in JEE Main and Advance examination can get admission in IIT. Being a Diploma holder, you can get admission in IIT after completion of your three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?