9th June 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose Comparative Study of Religion option for NET(Lecturership) having completed Advanced Post Graduation in Theology?

Sir
I have done an Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Theology from Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University) Agra, after M.Sc. As I want to become a Lecturer in Theology in this very Institute can I choose subject code 62 (Comparitive Study of Religion) for Net-Lecturership Exam?
Thanking you
Yours sincerely
Vineeta Mathur

9th August 2016, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose Comparative Study of Religion option for NET(Lecturership) having completed Advanced Post Graduation in Theology?

You need a masters degree in given discipline with at least 55% marks to become eligible for NET lectureship. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Hence, you can apply for NET subject according to your M.Sc stream only. There is no other option if you have completed the degree in same subject.
4th July 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I choose Comparative Study of Religion option for NET(Lecturership) having completed Advanced Post Graduation in Theology?

Sir, I have completed M.A in Theology .Can I give exam on Comparative study of religion (code -62) .I have 100 marks paper on M.A in Theology M.A.
Thanking you
Yours sincerely
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?