4th July 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

How can i become flight dispatcher in any good airlines? I've completed my graduation in B.Sc(IT)

sir, i am pratima bidkar i have completed my graduation in BscIT and waiting for results i aspire to become flight dispatcher in any good airline along wid that post which post graduation would u suggest me as i want to study further but i am confused which education shud i carry on with. thank you

27th May 2016, 10:39 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can i become flight dispatcher in any good airlines? I've completed my graduation in B.Sc(IT)

You should apply for flight dispatch certificate course to become a flight dispatcher.

Eligibility
- You must have completed (10+2) with Physics and Maths.
- You should have applicable experience of 2 years related to aviation or completed FAA or DGCA approved training.
- Your age should be at least 23 years.

Institutes Offering Flight Dispatch Course
- Educity School of Aviation Studies
- Aviation Space India
- India Aviation Academy
- Avel Flight School
- Air India

Skills Required For Flight Dispatcher
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to speak , read & write english
- Familiarity with dispatching & call routing software
- Knowledge of Meteorology
- Knowledge of Aircraft Navigation
- Knowledge of Instrumentation System
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?