5th March 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?

Friends,
I am a 12th pass student.
Should I go in Diploma Hotel
Management to get more
salary and to work in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Abroad for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  3. How to do 6 months training in Abroad? I have completed 1 year diploma course in Hotel Management
  4. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Abroad after completion of 1 year Diploma course in Hotel Management?
  6. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  7. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  8. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  10. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  11. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  12. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course?
  13. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  16. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  17. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  18. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
22nd March 2015, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?

If you are doing job then it will not be a wise decision to leave your job and go for studies. You can opt for a distance learning program if you want to increase your salary on the basis of qualification. Most of the professionals opt for distance learning to get themselves the required degree which will help them in getting to a position which is higher that the current profile. There are many options available these days and with the help of internet you can study without any problem.

You can go with the above procedure if you are doing job the hotel industry. Nowadays, experience is everything and if you have gain experience and education at the same time then it is better to go for distance learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?