19th January 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?

Right now, i am studying in 12th class. I was wondering, if I do Diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 12 or take admission in BCA course. Please, help me out.

20th January 2016, 11:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?

Diploma in computer science engineering is a different course which is related to engineering. BCA is also related to computer sciences but it is not an engineering qualification.

It will be good for you to go for B.Tech CSE rather than Diploma CSE if you want to become a software engineer in top MNCs. BCA will not be enough for top IT companies and you have to go for MCA later which will take a long time in comparison to B.Tech. These days IT companies are recruiting pure maths and science graduates also.
20th January 2016, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right now, i am studying in 12th class. I was wondering, if I do Diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 12 or take admission in BCA course. Please, help me out.
The aspirant should take BCA after 12th standard. The job opportunities for the degree holder in computer field are higher than a diploma holder. The aspirant can study further MCA after BCA. This has no role to play here. It's an incomplete sentence. So it is advisable to study a BCA instead of Diploma course after 12th standard. The course is available in many colleges in India. The duration of the course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?