7th July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?

Friends,
I'm a 3rd year B.Sc Computer Science student. I'll be completing my graduation in next year. I have heard about PGDCA (Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application) course. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test I'll have for admission in Kerala?What are the Job options after completion of this course? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after completion of PGDCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which steam has better job opportunities after completing B.Sc, PGDCA and MBA?
  3. MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  5. Model question papers of PGDCA exam? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Admission procedure for PGDCA? Eligibility, admission fees, scholarship and entrance exam for it?
  7. How can I join Bioinformatics course after 12th? What are the job opportunities in it? Best colleges in Kerala to study Bioinformatics?
  8. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  9. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  10. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  11. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  13. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  14. What should I do in future after doing diploma in pharmacy
  15. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study PGDCA course in Delhi?
  16. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  17. What are the best branches of engineering?
  18. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
12th July 2015, 09:54 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?

Directorate of Distance Education, GJU Hisar Offer Post graduate diploma in Computer application after completing in B.Sc Computer Science.

Actually this Master in Computer application, After completing one year of completion, they give certificate of PGDCA.

There is no Entrance exam to do Post graduate diploma in computer application after B.Sc computer application. Admission is based on merit list.

Job option after PGDCA:

You can find job in following field:

Networking

Database

Web Designing

Animation

Multimedia

Programmer

Developer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?