14th January 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Starting salary after studying diploma in hotel management?

How much starting salary I'll get in my job after studying diploma in hotel management?

Related Questions:
  1. Starting salary after studying diploma in hotel management? -- [New]
  2. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  3. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  4. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  5. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
  6. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  7. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  8. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  9. What is the starting salary for hotel management chef?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  11. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  12. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  13. How much money is required to join Hotel Management courses? What will be the starting salary after completion of the course?
  14. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?
  15. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  17. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  18. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
15th January 2016, 06:29 PM
HELP@U

Default Re: Starting salary after studying diploma in hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much starting salary I'll get in my job after studying diploma in hotel management?
Diploma in hotel management has a wide scope in future, you have choose correct course to make your career Bright.

The Average Starting salary after you successfully completed diploma in Hotel Management will be 1,34,000 per annum.

Thank you Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?