14th January 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Details about correspondence diploma course in homeopathy?

Iam 34 yrs age, working in pharma marketing for the past 12 years, my ambition is to become homeopathic doctor.How can i do the course in correspondence mode. And what will be the fee and duration of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  2. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  4. Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details?
  5. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  6. List of institutes offering correspondence MD in Homeopathy course in India? Details of this course?
  7. List of recognized universities offering correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy in India?
  8. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age?
  9. Need complete information about Correspondence course in Homeopathy?
  10. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  11. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  12. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  13. Details about correspondence diploma course in homeopathy? -- [New]
  14. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  15. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  16. List of homeopathy institute in India for doing correspondence diploma course?
  17. Which are the institutes offering correspondence course in diploma in Homeopathy?
  18. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
15th January 2016, 04:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about correspondence diploma course in homeopathy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam 34 yrs age, working in pharma marketing for the past 12 years, my ambition is to become homeopathic doctor.How can i do the course in correspondence mode. And what will be the fee and duration of the course.
The Diploma in Electro Homeopathy (D.E.H) is available in Institute of Alternative Medicine Kolkata. The eligibility to study the course is passing in 10th or equivalent, the duration is 1 year. The fees for the course is Rs.6,500/-. The website link is http://www.alternativemadicine.com/e...y-courses.html.

The N.E.H.M of India is also conducting a 1 year course, through correspondence. The eligibility is 10th pass or equivalent and 5 years experience in any medical disciplines. The course fee is Rs. 35,000/-. The website link is
http://www.indiaelectropathy.org/couresware.html
15th January 2016, 06:33 PM
HELP@U

Smile Re: Details about correspondence diploma course in homeopathy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma programs are offered in the area of homeopathy, but these are not usually sufficient to meet the certification requirements.

The duration of the course will be 3 year that might include the following components :

Anatomy and physiology
Pathology
Principles of homeopathy
Materia medica
Homeotherapeutics

And fee might be around 20000 per month but it totally depends on the college or the institute.

Thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?